FAQs sobre Traíllas
- ¿Dónde se recomienda el uso de las traillas?
Principalmente, las traíllas se utilizan en el sector agrícola o el de la construcción. En cada uno de los sectores tiene diferentes aplicaciones, su trabajo principal siendo el de cortar la tierra en las zonas altas del terreno y distribuirla en la zonas más bajas.
- Pregunta 2
This is for sure the easiest and fastest way to update Osmosis. The only thing you have to do is to activate the theme update and enter your Themeforest username and an API key (from Envato).
Follow the steps below in order to use the auto update:
- Go Theme Options > Theme Update.
- Enable Theme Update.
- Insert your Themeforest username and an API key from your Envato account.
- Save changes and you’re ready.
When there is a new update of Osmosis you will be informed (message at top) in Appearance > Themes screen and in Theme Options screen. Then you will be able to update Osmosis with just one-click. Don’t forget to update the required plugins in case that you are prompted (read the last 5 steps in this page).
- Pregunta 3
Save changes and you’re ready. Save changes and you’re ready.Save changes and you’re ready.Save changes and you’re ready.Save changes and you’re ready.Save changes and you’re ready.Save changes and you’re ready.Save changes and you’re ready.
FAQs sobre Refinadoras
- Pregunta 1
Create a new page from Pages > Add New. Give a title, like ‘Home’, add the elements and settings you wish and then publish it. Next, create another page with the title you want for your blog. You do not need any content for your main blog page. The next thing is to tell WordPress to use your pages appropriately. Go to Settings > Reading and set the ‘Front page displays’ to ‘A static page’. Set the home page you just created as the ‘Front page’, and the blog page you created as the ‘Posts page’ and save your changes.
Your Home and Blog page are ready to go!
- Pregunta 2
Osmosis comes with two custom menus, one positioned in the header area(Header Menu) and the other in the copyright area(Footer Menu). To set up your custom menus simply:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Enter your menu name.
- Click the Create Menu button.
- Add items to your menu by using the widgets on the left side.
- Save your menu.
- Click Manage Locations.
- Attach it to the location you prefer (Header or Footer) and save again!
- Pregunta 3
Additionally, Osmosis offers the Anchor Menu per page option. Notice that, anchor menus are optimal for navigation within one page. To create such a menu in a page please do as follows.
- Add Section IDs (e.g., idname1) in Rows you want to use in your menu.
- Create a menu the usual way.
- Add as menu items custom links of the form: http://www.site.com/pagename/#idname1
- Save menu and use it by selecting it from the Page Options of the page.
- ¿Hay posibilidad de financiación?
Generally, a WordPress child theme is a theme that inherits the functionality of another theme, called the parent theme, and allows you to modify, or add to, the functionality of that parent theme. So install both themes (parent and child-theme), activate the child theme and you ensure that changes you make to the files are not overwritten when upgrading the main theme. If you need to edit PHP files, the first thing you need to do is replicate the old file before you start to modify it. So, copy and paste the theme’s original file into your child theme folder ensuring that the file name and location is exactly the same. For example, if you want to modify the osmosis/folder-name/file1.php, then you would copy and paste this file to osmosis-child/folder-name/file1.php. Then, you can open and make any necessary changes.
By using a child theme, you don’t have to worry about the updates of the parent Osmosis theme.
- ¿Dónde se pueden comprar repuestos?
Osmosis is built with SEO best-practices in mind. We use heading tags (H1,H2,H3…) for titles, main content and logo which is good practice for search engine site. It goes without saying that Osmosis uses valid HTML5 code and CSS3. Search engines would love the clean code of Osmosis. Additionally, Osmosis uses internal site linking, which is vital for search engines (two predefined navigation menus, related portfolios etc). Osmosis is also full compatible with the two most popular WP Seo plugins, All in One SEO and WordPress SEO by Yoast, in case you need something more specific for your site optimization. Be sure that we have done our best for your site google ranking.
- ¿Puedo cambiar una máquina antigua por una nueva?
First of all, we recommend to use the PO Edit to edit and/or translate the static strings of Osmosis. When you install it follow the steps below:
- Go to /osmosis/languages/ folder, duplicate the en_US.po file and rename it using the appropriate language code (for example if you translate to French you need to re-name it as fr_FR.po). You can find all the codes here.
- Then open the renamed .po file with PO Edit. Translate the strings in your language into the “Translation” column.
- Click to save the file when you finish the translation. Then an .mo file will be created in the same directory (just like en_US.mo file).
- Upload these 2 files in /osmosis/languages/ folder
- Finally, edit your wp-config.php file to define your language. Search for define (‘WPLANG’, ‘ ‘); and replace with define (‘WPLANG’, ‘fr_FR’); in the case of French.